Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lovely Ivy Lane

I LOVE Close To My Heart's new Ivy Lane paper because it is so versatile. I paired it with our February stamp of the month, Wild About Love.
This is the card gals who attended my Open House made. I wanted to showcase several new products from our Spring/Summer Idea Book.

The gorgeous green patterned paper is from Ivy Lane. I embossed Lagoon cardstock with our Chevron embossing folder. Then I rubbed my Lagoon ink pad over top of the embossed piece for this lovely two-toned effect. Behind it is Gypsy cardstock that was punched with our Scallop Border Punch.

The sweet fox was stamped in Lagoon ink on Colonial White, then mounted on Sweet Leaf cardstock. We added a Purple Glitter Gem to the flower's centre. Ribbon strips, of our gorgeous new Purple and Turquoise Shimmer Trim, were added. A small piece of an Ivy Lane zip strip over top, then stamped with the postal squiggles from Balloon Ride's WOTG stamp set. Then a butterfly and the sentiment is stamped in Lagoon ink from, Big Hug.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Wild About Love Feb SOTM; Big Hug; Balloon Ride WOTG
Paper: Ivy Lane
Cardstock: Colonial White; Lagoon; Gypsy; Sweet Leaf
Ink: Lagoon
Embellishments: Purple Glitter Gems; Purple & Turquoise Shimmer Trim
Tools: Chevron Embossing Folder; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Nancy. I love those little shimmer trim pennants. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!