Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New Product Blog Hop

Today I am happy to be part of this wonderful New Product Blog Hop. I am starting off with a card I made with new Balloon Ride paper.
I started with a Colonial White card base, then added some Saddle cardstock for a mat. All of the patterned paper is from Balloon Ride, which is one of the paper packs in our new Spring/Summer Idea Book.

The gorgeous flourish and flower image is from a new stamp set, Inspiration Flourishes. I inked the bottom part with Sky ink, then rolled the flower in Desert Sand ink. I have also distressed this stamped piece with Desert Sand ink. I finished this card off with new Sparkles Flourishes.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Balloon Ride
Stamp: Inspiration Flourishes
Cardstock: Colonial White; Saddle
Ink: Sky; Desert Sand
Embellishments: Sparkles Flourishes
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


9 comments:

  1. I like the color blocking on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you blinged the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you used different colors on the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but elegant. Love the bling. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! This is one of my favorite new stamp sets and I love how you added the flourish on top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! It's got to be my fave paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! The flourish stamp and paper colors are so appealing! Thanks for participating in the New Product Blog Hop.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!