Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cherry Blossoms abound!

It was fitting to use Cherry Blossom embossing folders for my March Embossing & Die cutting class, since they are almost in full bloom, here in Victoria.
 I used Whisper cardstock to emboss this cherry blossom pattern. the top layer was sanded to expose Close To My Heart's white core. Then Blush ink was swiped across the top. I used a retired Chocolate marker to draw over top of each of the branches. I also added a wee bit of Stardust Glitz gel on each of the tiny buds.
The dark mats are Chocolate cardstock and the sentiments were also stamped with coordinating ink. Both sentiments are from retired sets with images depicting cherry blossoms.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Cardstock: Whisper; Chocolate; White Daisy
Ink: Chocolate; Blush; Chocolate marker
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Other: Spellbinders M'Bossabilities folder


1 comment:

  1. Oh Nancy, this is just beautiful! I really love the overall effect and the details of the card are amazing - what an inspiring card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!