Monday, March 31, 2014

Is it too early for Easter cards?

It might be too early to be sending Easter cards, but it has not been too early for me to be making lots. Here is a very simple one, that I am sure I probably copied from someone! If I did, thank you for the idea.
I started with a White Daisy card base, then used Hollyhock cardstock for a mat and sponged Desert Sand ink on the edges of 2 layers. I cut this sweet bow with my Artiste Cricut cartridge, from Ivy Lane paper. I stamped the sentiment from, Say It In Style, with Hollyhock ink. I added a retired Bigger Brad to the centre of the bow.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Say It In Style
Paper: Ivy Lane
Cardstock: White Daisy; Hollyhock
Ink: Hollyhock; Desert Sand
Embellishments: Blush Bigger Brad
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this design. You could simply swap out the sentiment to make it a different theme. Perfect for any occasion. Great job on that bow!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!