Sunday, April 13, 2014

Girls Rock and Mother's Day

I have started my Mother's Day preparations. That means I will be selling at 2 venues prior to Mother's Day and I thought I may as well have lots of cards to sell. This is the first design I created after making my card in a box, with the  Girls Rock stamp set.
 A Mom can have a bouquet of flowers on her card, too. I used Ivy Lane patterned paper with Hollyhock cardstock above and Blush below. All of the flowers and leaves are stamped with images from Girls Rock. I used Blush; Sunset; and Hollyhock ink for the flowers on White Daisy cardstock. The leaves are cut from and stamped in Sweet Leaf.
The sentiments are stamped from, Say It In Style on Blush and Sunset cardstock. The stitching is all stamped in Chocolate ink from a retired stamp set. I also used Stardust Glitz in the middles of all flowers. The large flower has Glitz in the outer spaces, too.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Ivy Lane
Stamps: Girls Rock; retired Say It In Style and stitching
Cardstock: White Daisy; Kraft; Hollyhock; Sweet Leaf; Blush; Sunset
Ink: Blush; Sunset; Hollyhock; Chocolate
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!