Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Oodles of Doodles

I just love the name of this stamp set.....Oodles of Doodles. I wasn't particularly thrilled with the set when I first saw it, but saw some great artwork using it and decided I should have it.
Our wonderful Skylark paper pack has some amazing patterns that can be cut up to use for cards. One piece of 12 x 12 paper can create 6 unique scenes on a card. I love birds, so chose these ones for a simple "Thank you" card.

I started with a Lagoon mat and stamped the banner with coordinating ink. The sentiment is stamped with Black ink. I popped the banner, cut with Art Philosophy, up on foam squares for more dimension. I also edged everything with Desert Sand ink. I added some Aqua Dots and called it done.

P.S. This is also the last day to take advantage of our wonderful FREE Cricut cartridge with the purchase of your Consultant kit for just $99. Click on my web link to sign up today!

All supplies are Close to My Heart.
Paper: Skylark
Stamp: Oodles of Doodles
Cardstock: Lagoon; White Daisy
Ink: Lagoon; Black. Desert Sand
Embellishments: Aqua Dots
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge



1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!