Thursday, May 29, 2014

Free To Be Me ready to fly away!

I have been having fun using my, Free To Be Me, May promotional paper pack. I was feeling owly, so added this feathered friend.
All of the paper on this card is from our May special, Free To Be Me, except some Sweet Leaf and Lagoon cardstock. I cut this sweet owl with my Hoot 'n' Holler, Cricut cartridge. I added words from a zip strip in the pack, along with some Sunset Baker's Twine and Sweet Leaf brads.

Don't miss out on getting your Free To Be Me paper pack. Click on my website link to order NOW!

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Free To Be Me May 2014 promotion
Cardstock: White Daisy; Lagoon; Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Sunset Baker's Twine; Sweet Leaf Brads
Tools: Corner/Scallop punch
Other: Hoot 'n' Holler Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!