Saturday, May 31, 2014

Interesting Inspiration!

I recently purchased 2 Rainbow Looms and coloured elastics, to make bracelets, for my Nanny business. We are providing childcare for several large groups this summer and this is the hot craft. My 16 year old daughter got hold of my supplies and made a gorgeous bracelet with grey; purple and turquoise bands. That bracelet was my inspiration for this card.
I started with Gypsy cardstock on a White Daisy card base. I cut this screen from Whisper cardstock, then added some gorgeous, Turquoise zipper ribbon. I stamped with Whisper; Lagoon; and Gypsy inks, with images from the Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go stamp set. I added tiny pieces of Turquoise Shimmer Trim to the centre of each flower to finish this card off.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Ivy Lane WOTG set
Ink: Lagoon; Gypsy; Whisper
Cardstock: White Daisy; Gypsy; Whisper
Embellishments: Turquoise Zipper Ribbon and Shimmer Trim
Tools: Art Philosophy & Artbooking Cricut cartridges


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!