Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Life is better with FRIENDS!

This is the final card made at my May embossing & die cutting class. We used the amazing Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go stamp set.
This stamp set will be one of my favourites for a long time....it is just fantastic! We started with Smokey Plum cardstock and embossed it with our Chevron embossing folder. All of the shapes for this stamp set were cut with Art Philosophy.

The doily was stamped with Chocolate ink; Life with Pear ink; sentiment with Hollyhock ink; green flower with Sweet Leaf; smaller flower with Cotton Candy and centre flower with Hollyhock. I added butterflies cut from Sweet Leaf cardstock and Purple Shimmer Trim. There is also a wee bit of Stardust Glitz on each butterfly and Sparkle Gem on the smallest flower.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go Kit
Ink: Chocolate; Pear; Hollyhock; Sweet Leaf; Cotton Candy
Cardstock: Colonial White; Smokey Plum; Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Purple Shimmer Trim; Stardust Glitz; Clear Sparkle
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge; Chevron embossing folder


2 comments:

  1. Excellent card, and I really hadn't considered this workshop but one, perhaps I will get it! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!