Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Unicorn Dreams for a Happy Sweet 16 Birthday

My dear daughter Amy turned 16 last week and here is the card I made for her.
My daughter has a LOVE of horses and in her younger years was quite smitten with unicorns, also. I knew this stamp would be great for her birthday card and I copied the way in which it was stamped, from another CTMH consultant.

I used Slate cardstock for a mat and Lollydoodle pattern paper on top. I stamped the unicorn and stars with Sky ink, then stamped the sentiment over top with Black ink. You can't see it, but I added Stardust Glitz to the centre of the larger stars, also.

I cut the sentiment letters from Sky and Silver Glitter paper, with Artiste. I added them to a Black cardstock ribbon and tied it all up with Grey Wool Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Lollydoodle
Stamp: Unicorn Dreams
Cardstock: Slate; Whisper; White Daisy; Black; Sky; Silver Glitter
Ink: Sky; Black
Embellishments: Grey Wool Baker's Twine; Stardust Glitz 
Tools: Art Philosophy & Artiste Cricut cartridges


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!