Monday, June 23, 2014

Do Your Best

Here is the first card I made using Timberline paper and stamp set, Do Your Best.
I stamped on Champagne cardstock with Desert Sand ink, with Do Your Best images. I punched the scallop circle with our punch, from retired Garden Green cardstock. I stamped the sentiment with Olive ink on White Daisy cardstock, from the Holiday Tag set. I added Hemp Baker's Twine. All of this on some Timberline patterned paper.

Travel Dairy - Day Two: Driving in California is not for the faint of heart! We left Yreka about 9am for our 10 hour drive on California's part of the I5. It seems for parts of it you are being prepared for the upcoming roller coasters......stomach jumping; seat belt locking; and being thrown around your vehicle! The drivers.....WOW.....I am not sure if all drivers must complete some form of Nascar or Indy school, but it seemed they all had. I also noticed cars with California plates seemed to be lacking signal lights...especially when they were moving from lane to lane! We had to stop a few times for gas. At one stop it was so hot in the van, with it turned off, I opened the sliding door to let some fresh air in. Nope...outside air was same temperature as inside. We finally arrived at about 8:30 pm and got registered at the Paradise Pier Hotel. We didn't do any looking around, but rather went out to Denny's for dinner. Then we made a trip to VONS, same as Safeway, for some supplies. Ha, they had my 1.5 litre of Ernest & Julio Gallo White Zinfandel for $5.40....score! Tomorrow is slated for swimming; shopping and resting after our marathon drive.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Do Your Best; Holiday Tags
Paper: Timberline
Ink: Desert Sand; Olive
Cardstock: White Daisy; Champagne; retired Garden Green
Embellishments: Hemp Baker's Twine
Tools: Circle Scallop Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!