Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ivy Lane switch up

I had some bits and pieces on my work space from another project.....so I put them together and switched up this sentiment from the Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go kit.
I used our Chevron embossing folder on this Smokey Plum cardstock. Then I added some Ivy Lane patterned paper to some Slate cardstock. I stamped this sentiment in Smokey Plum ink, with the star accent from a stamp set exclusive to our Artbooking Cartridge package. I added some Slate Baker's Twine and Sparkles.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Ivy Lane WOTG kit; Artbooking Cartridge package
Paper: Ivy Lane
Ink: Smokey Plum
Cardstock: White Daisy; Smokey Plum; Slate
Embellishments: Slate Baker's Twine; Pink Sparkles
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!