Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Card Patterns

Before I left for Disneyland to Close To My Heart's annual convention, I figured I should use up some of the retired paper I already had.
This is some beautiful retired paper from Clementine. I edged the paper and all other rectangle pieces with Desert Sand ink. I stamped the flowers from, Card Word Puzzle, in brown Memento ink. I used our retired Sorbet markers to colour them in and added a Pearl Gem to the middle of each flower. The background is stamped in Cocoa ink, with another image from the same stamp set, as is the sentiment. The large rectangle is popped up for more dimension.

I used one of our great pattern books, Make It From Your Heart, to pull this card all together.

Travel Diary: Too many days to keep track - We were in Disneyland Resort for 8 nights, then we started our long journey to Portland. We drove from Anaheim to Red Bluff, California on Monday, then to Portland on Canada Day. Thankfully, we arrived safely and are now resting in a wonderful hotel until Saturday. We plan on getting in some back to school shopping, along with craft shopping for me!

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: retired Card Word Puzzle
Paper: retired Clementine
Cardstock: White Daisy; Cocoa; Sorbet
Ink: Cocoa
Embellishments: Pearl Gems
Other: Brown Memento Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!