Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Owl hello!

Today was a surprisingly hot day.......hopefully FALL weather is on its way! Rain and grey skies are one of my favourite things about living in Victoria......no kidding....it is!
Despite my love of those grey weather days, OWL things make me smile and this cutey is no exception!
This was another card where I used my Quatrefoil Embossing folder as a stencil. I rubbed the side with CTMH logo with NEW Flaxen ink, then spritzed with Lagoon reinker mixed with a bit of water. Then I put my White Daisy cardstock in and just rubbed the ink onto the paper.

I cut and used this great shape from Art PHilosophy and stamped the image from Perfect Fit-Frames in Black ink. I added some Black Shimmer Trim and stamped this sweet owl from retired set, Hot Diggity, in Lagoon ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Perfect Fit-Frames; retired Hot Diggity
Ink: Flaxen; Lagoon; Black
Cardstock: Black; Lagoon; White Daisy
Embellishments: Black Shimmer Trim
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge; Quatrefoil Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this embossing idea! So unique and it looks amazing - have to try this out for myself. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!