Thursday, August 14, 2014

So Grateful!

I feel grateful every day and here is a card that also shares it, using NEW Pathfinding paper and Hostess Stamp, Thanksgiving Wreath.
I started with a Chocolate mat on a White Daisy card base. I added this sweet patterned paper from Pathfinding. I then added NEW Glacier cardstock, as well as, Autumn Terracotta cardstock and some Bronze Shimmer Trim. 

I stamped this wreath, then added some colour with our NEW Shin Han markers. I stamped the circular image in the centre of the wreath in second generation Glacier before adding the sentiment in Autumn Terracotta ink. I added some retired Natural Hemp and a wooden piece from the Pathfinding Assortment to finish this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Hostess Thanksgiving Wreath
Paper: Pathfinding
Cardstock: White Daisy; Glacier; Autumn Terracotta
Ink: Autumn Terracotta; Shin Han Alcohol Markers
Embellishments: Natural Hemp; Pathfinding Assortment
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!