Monday, September 29, 2014

Just a few more days left to get, Family is Forever.

One more card with this wonderful stamp of the month from September, Family is  Forever.
I had another piece of paper from Snowhaven on my craft table, so I added it into another card using this lovely tree image. I stamped with Crystal Blue ink on coordinating cardstock, with the tree leaves. Then came a Pacifica mat and a strip of Snowhaven, with a Black cardstock scalloped border. 

I inked the tree in Desert Sand, then highlighted the hearts with a Shin Han marker. The larger heart I covered in Liquid Glass. I stamped "LOVE" with Pacifica pigment ink, then embossed it with clear powder.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Snowhaven
Stamp: Family is Forever Sep SOTM
Ink: Desert Sand; Crystal Blue; Pacifica Pigment; Shin Han Marker
Cardstock: White Daisy; Crystal Blue; Black; Pacifica
Embellishments: Liquid Glass
Tools: Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!