Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Live in the Moment

I'm so exhilarated.....we are now experiencing more Fall like weather for Victoria. That means temperatures between 14 - 20 degrees Celsuis and that makes me very happy! It also gets me making more Fall like cards and here is an example.
This card started with my love of background stamps. I stamped the leafy and nutty image from, Season of Thanks, with Champagne ink on coordinating cardstock. Then there was this small piece of patterned paper from, Pathfinding, just sitting on my table. I matted it with Chocolate cardstock, then found a Lagoon scrap that got the same treatment.

I stamped all of the flowers with coordinating ink on Crystal Blue cardstock. I cut them all out with my micro tip scissors, then added our Gold Sequins to each of their centres. The flowers and sentiment are from, Lifetime of Happiness. The sentiment is stamped with Barn Red ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Season of Thanks; Lifetime of Happiness
Paper: Pathfinding
Ink: Champagne; Barn Red; Crystal Blue
Cardstock: Champagne; Chocolate; Crystal Blue; Lagoon; Colonial White
Embellishments: Gold Sequins and Shimmer Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!