Thursday, October 23, 2014

Another simple Christmas card

Here is another quick card using Hostess stamp, Sing Glory.
This card went together really fast with Whisper cardstock underneath some lovely polka dot paper and a zip strip from Snowhaven. I stamped this gorgeous angel with Glacier ink, then added Stardust Glitz. The sentiment is stamped with Black ink and the entire piece is matted with Black cardstock. I also edged the stamped piece with some Glacier ink. I tied the entire thing up with some Ruby Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Close to My Heart.
Stamp: Hostess Sing Glory
Paper: Snowhaven
Cardstock: Whisper; White Daisy; Black
Ink: Glacier; Black
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz; Ruby Baker's Twine

3 comments:

  1. You're on a Christmas card roll! Love what you've been making :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! Something about the colors and the red twine, I think. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card packs a great punch! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!