Saturday, February 21, 2015

More flowers with Seaside

Here is another watercolour flower card in my series using Seaside paper.
I pretty much duplicated everything from the first card, but in a different design. The patterned paper is from Seaside. I stamped the Whisper cardstock with the linen stamp from Assorted Edges, in coordinating ink. The sentiment is stamped from Artfully Sent's stamp set. The flowers were coloured in using our inks on watercolour paper. I tied things up with Lagoon Baker's Twine; then added Gold Sequins and Aqua Dots.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Seaside
Stamp: Artfully Sent Sentiment; retired flower
Ink: Lagoon; Pear; Creme Brulee; Cotton Candy; Whisper; Slate; Versamark
Cardstock: Whisper; Colonial White; Lagoon
Embellishments: Lagoon Baker's Twine; Gold Sequins; Aqua Dots; Colonial White Embossing Powder
Other: Watercolour paper


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!