Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Flowers for Mother's Day


Here is another Mother's Day card I produced several versions of.
I used Brushed patterned paper with a Cranberry mat. The flowers are from a retired set that I stamped with Cranberry; Cotton Candy; and Canary. The small flowers were stamped by inking the stamp, then swiping it across the stamp pad, before stamping. This made the flowers appear a bit lighter to go with the large flowers. I added Stardust Glitz to the centre of each flower.

The sentiment was masked by stamping the "Mother's Day" first in Black ink. Then I stamped the sentiment on a sticky note and cut it our. I stuck that over the sentiment already stamped, then stamped the large word over top with Cranberry ink. This is a 5 x 7 card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: retired sets
Paper: Brushed
Cardstock: White Daisy; Cranberry
Ink: Cranberry; Cotton Candy; Canary; Black
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Other: Stitched die

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, Nancy! I love the placement of the flowers and your choice of design paper. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!