Thursday, May 28, 2015

Yummy strawberries

I have made a lot of sweet cards with our Taste of Summer stamp set and paper pack special for May. I saw a similar card to this on another Consultant's blog and had to make my own.
I have a script image from a retired wedding set that I stamped in Pear ink on the White Daisy piece, first. I used my Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer with our discontinued Lagoon Alcohol marker, to spritz Lagoon ink over the script. I stamped the sentiment with Black ink and edged the shape with Lagoon ink.

I stamped the vine and strawberry tops with Topiary ink. I stamped the strawberries in Cranberry on a scrap piece of White Daisy cardstock, then cut them out and placed them on the vine. I added some retired mini Blooms then added Clear Sparkles that I coloured with our Shin Han Alcohol markers. Before adding the strawberries, I ran the script stamped piece through my Big Shot with a Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangles die from My Favorite Things.

All supplies are Close to My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Taste of Summer; retired sets
Ink: Topiary; Cranberry; Lagoon; Pear; Black; Shin Han Markers; retired Lagoon Alcohol Marker
Cardstock: White Daisy; Pear; Lagoon
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles; retired Blooms
Other: MFT Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!