Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sptirz of Lemon anyone?

WOW.....let me start by saying it sucks to live in a place that is 29 degrees with 100% humidity today!!! At 9 pm it is still 27 degrees.....yuck! I feel like a slug in this heat and humidity. So as a perk me up, I thought it would be nice to see something refreshing......check out those lemons!
I used paper from May's promotion, Taste of Summer. I added a White Daisy scalloped border piece, on top of some Juniper Paper Fundamentals. The bottom mat is Canary cardstock.

I coloured my lemons and Sparkles with Shin Han Alcohol Markers. I added Liquid Glass on the lemons, but you are not able to see that in this picture.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Taste of Summer
Cardstock: Juniper Paper Fundamentals; White Daisy; Juniper; Canary
Stamp: retired
Ink: Black; Shin Han Alcohol Markers
Embellishments: Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!