Sunday, June 7, 2015

Watercolor Blog Hop

I am addicted to watercolor! There, I said it and you can add that to my other things that might require a 10 step program at some time! With that said, I happily found a wonderful blog hop to enter with all my watercolor fare. It is over at Pretty Pink Posh.

I stamped first with a retired background stamp, with Whisper ink. Then I schmoosed Cranberry; Cotton Candy and Pixie ink on my All Purpose Mat. I spritzed them with water, then got to painting. After I finished I decided to add a bit of Canary ink and some spatters of Cranberry. 

While the watercolour piece dried, I cut 3 sizes of flowers from retired patterned paper with Art Philosophy. I added Cranberry Baker's Twine and retired buttons. The background is Cranberry cardstock and the sentiment is stamped in Black from, Have A Happy Day.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Have A Happy Day
Cardstock: Cranberry; White Daisy; retired patterned
Ink: Black; Cranberry; Cotton Candy; Pixie; Canary
Embellishments: Cranberry Baker's Twine; retired buttons
Other: Watercolour paper



3 comments:

  1. WOW - gorgeous background with such a lovely flower added to it - this is a really sweet card!! Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, watercoloring is addictive! Fabulous background and card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!