Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cute kittens anyone?

I am still travelling. I had an amazing time at Close To My Heart's annual convention in Disneyland. We left there on Monday and will finish our 3rd day of travel today in Portland. We will be there for a few days, then will head home to recover from our vacation!

I added some card pictures before I left and thought I would show you some cute kittens today.
This stamp set is from My Favorite Things and is just so sweet. The set has coordinating dies, which always makes like easier. I coloured everything with my Shin Han Markers, then added a few shapes. The stitched circle is a die from Simon Says Stamp and the sentiment pieces are from CTMH's Art Philosophy. The Lagoon border is another stitched die from My Favorite Things.

I added some Epoxy squares and Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon. The patterned paper is from retired Lucy (I think), and the cardstock is Thistle; White Daisy; and Lagoon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Cardstock: White Daisy; Thistle; Lagoon
Ink: Black; Shin Han Markers
Embellishments: White Epoxy Stars; Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon
Other: My Favorite Things stamps & dies; Simon Says Stamp dies

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!