Saturday, August 1, 2015

A Monster Birthday

These cards are in honour of when I see stamp sets and I think, OMG....I gotta have that! It is also in honour of when I see a stamp set and I think, MEH.....don't think I would ever use that! These were my thoughts when I saw sets, Love Ya Silly and Doodled Designs.
I used the gorgeous and ridiculously amazing Hopscotch paper for these cards. The paper is as fun as the cards. The ink colours are Lagoon and Sunset on Colonial White cardstock. I added the birthday sentiment from Artfully Sent's sentiment set, along with the funny sayings within, Love Ya Silly. The sentiments are all stamped in Black ink. Finally, I added sequins from both Oceanside and Coral Reef sets.
 LOVE these guys so much, I am also offering my first card kit with them. You will receive all images and sentiments prestamped with precut papers to make 12 cards. Kit includes 12 card bases and envelopes plus assembly instructions $25 plus $5 for shipping and handling in Canada or the U.S..



 
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Doodled Designs; Love Ya Silly; Artfully Sent Sentiment
Paper: Hopscotch
Ink: Lagoon; Sunset; Black
Embellishments: Oceanside & Coral Reef Sequins

9 comments:

  1. Some of my favorite stamp sets started in the "Meh" category at first. I had to laugh, though, because my "Gotta have it" was the Doodled Designs set. Still "Meh" on the monsters even though these cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I totally agree - usually it's after one of my customers has purchased the stamp and used it that I go "OMGSH - LOVE it!"! Often it's seeing darling things like your art posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are soooo cute. You should share them at the Heart 2 Heart challenge for the Birthday Bash. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh these are so adorable! I wasn't sold on Doodles Designs but have seen some fabulous uses for it lately. With two boys, the monster stamp set was high ion my list, and I really adore these cards. Thanks for joining us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! I love and miss Hopscotch and I have both those stamp sets and I love playing with them. I love how you combined everything! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these sassy monsters! I LOVE even more your idea to use the scribble circle and let it go "out of the box". Makes the project very dynamic! Well done! Glad you shared with us at Heart2Heart! - H2H DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fun! Who wouldn't love getting them for their birthday. Thanks for joining us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!