Monday, August 3, 2015

Cricut Artistry CTMH

I was so excited when Close To My Heart's NEW Artistry Cricut cartridge was announced at our recent convention in Disneyland! Having the opportunity to order convention bundles, meant that the cartridge and other NEW goodies were waiting for me when I arrived home, from convention and vacation.

I got to cutting and this lovely tree screen was my first cut.
I cut the tree screen from Kraft cardstock at 4". I tore a piece of Flaxen cardstock to look like the ground behind the trees. I mounted those on some hounds-tooth patterned paper from the NEW Zoe paper pack. Then the entire piece went on Glacier cardstock, then on a White Daisy card base. I used my new Peacock ink to stamp the sentiment and added epoxy dots.

Beginning August 1st, there are some NEW products you can buy, even though our Annual Expressions Idea Book doesn't go live until September 1st. Two of those things are our NEW Artistry cartridge and Zoe paper pack.

Are wondering what makes Artistry different than the cartridges we already have? Well, it is that many of the wonderful basic shapes have layers that can be added to them, or they can stand alone. There are also lots of great screens that also have some coordinating themes or can be used by themselves. There are borders; a font; animals; and just lots and lots of basic and fancy cuts to complement our selection of available carts.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Sincere Expressions
Paper: NEW Zoe
Ink: NEW Peacock
Cardstock: Flaxen; Glacier; White Daisy; Kraft
Embellishments: Blue epoxy dots
Tools: NEW Artistry Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!