Monday, August 17, 2015

Okay, when I saw a card using whip cream as poo, I laughed so hard then was so jealous I hadn't thought of it first! So, what better way to rectify that, than to copy it!
Check out the original on Paige's blog. I copied as much as I could, with my old, trustworthy Cricut Expressions machine. I put in White Daisy cardstock, then cut the first three words, spacing 5 arrow pushes in between each word. Then I moved to the next line and cut the next two words. I should have spaced over a bit further for "was", but a "crappy" card doesn't have to be perfect......ha!

I used Jackson patterned paper along with Juniper cardstock. The poo is cut with our gorgeous Brown glitter paper. I added googly eyes and you have a CRAPTASTIC card!

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Jackson
Cardstock: Juniper; White Daisy; Brown Glitter
Tools: Artistry Cricut cartridge
Other: googly eyes


2 comments:

  1. I loved her card and I like your's, too. Now I think I need to do a scraplift, as well. LOL Definitely a card anyone would chuckle over.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!