Wednesday, August 19, 2015

She sells sea shells.......

Aaaaah, I love living in a place that with a 15 minute drive I can be at one of 5 or more beaches! I have always been fascinated with shells, so living in Victoria has helped. This stamp set, Treasured Friendship, was a must have when I saw it.
I used Desert Sand to cover an entire 12 x 12 sheet of Colonial White cardstock with shell images. Then I added the dots image from retired Nov SOTM, It's the Little Things to fill in any open spaces. I embossed some Smoothie cardstock with our Scallop Embossing Folder, then rubbed Smoothie ink over top. I stamped the sentiment with Smoothie ink, then added some Sequins from our retired Coral Reef pack.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Treasured Friendship; It's the Little Things
Cardstock: Desert Sand; Smoothie; Colonial White
Ink: Smoothie; Desert Sand
Embellishments: Coral Reef Sequins
Tools: Scallop Embossing Folder; Art Philosophy Cricut cart


2 comments:

  1. I have seen some cute artwork with this set recently and now I want it. :) I like the splash of smoothie on this. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design paper is out of this world! I love the idea and I have those stamps! Awesome! I, too, love the splash of bright color!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!