Saturday, August 8, 2015

Simplicity with Artistry

When I got my NEW Artistry cartridge, the first thing I did was cut shapes that coordinated with the 3 stamp sets included. I love this bold image with its lovely message.
I stamped the image in Black ink, then used a monochromatic palette to go with it. The wood patterned paper is from Seaside and the lighter stripes from Jackson. The bright bottom border is a zip strip from Blossom. To finish off, I added the left overs of Black Shimmer Trim, once I had run it through my Border Punch. Crystal Blue cardstock brought everything together.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Blossom; Seaside; Jackson
Stamp: Artistry
Cardstock: Crystal Blue; White Daisy
Ink: Black
Embellishments: Black Shimmer Trim
Tools: Artistry Cricut Cart

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!