Sunday, September 6, 2015

A Birthday Princess

It sure is fun to have so many new things to play with, at this time of year. When I first saw this stamp set in our new Idea Book, I knew I would have to buy it. My daughters are past the "Princess" stage, however they still "Have a MAGIC all their own"!
I took some Pixie cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot with one of our new cascading Embossing Folders, Confetti. I used a sponge to add some Desert Sand ink and some Stardust Glitz to some of the dots. The embossed piece was mounted on a 5 x 7 card base, made from White Daisy cardstock.

I stamped the "Princess" with Memento Black ink, then coloured her in with our Shin Han Alcohol Markers. I cut a ribbon end and mounted this piece on some Gypsy cardstock.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Birthday Princess
Cardstock: Pixie; Gypsy; White Daisy
Ink: Memento Black; Shin Han Alcohol Markers
Other: Confetti Embossing Folder; retired Stardust Glitz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!