Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Last Day of September!

Wow, while I can hardly believe it is the last day of September.....I am also happy October is tomorrow! So many wonderful things take place in October like my husband's and a dear friend's birthday, we enjoy and celebrate Thanksgiving long weekend; and then the always favourite chocolate extravaganza known as Hallowe'en!
But, before October, I would like to share my card using our wonderful Hello Life stamp sets. These are only available only until the end of today. I am entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge!
I started by using our wonderful NEW Watercolour paints and paper to make a fall inspired piece with a dark Barn Red colour, then moving through orange and yellow shades. Once the watercolour paper dried, I ran it through my Big Shot with our Chevron Embossing folder.

I stamped on the White Daisy cardstock with Black ink in a random fashion with this flower outline and a sprinkling of the dots. The sentiment was also stamped with Black ink and the watercolour brush image, with Pomegranate ink. I matted everything with Pomegranate cardstock on this 5 x 7 card, then added some Red Enamel Gems.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Sep Hello Life
Cardstock: Watercolour; Pomegranate; White Daisy
Ink: Pomegranate; Black
Embellishments: Red Enamel Gems; Watercolour Paints
Tools: Chevron Embossing Folder

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors and layering, Nancy! This is such a cheerful design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Lots of great details to make up this card. P.S. Oh, I finally couldn't take it anymore and had to buy the pocket stamp too so I could stamp the brush stroke. LOL Like, literally 2 hours before the promotion ended last night....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!