Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Week and Snowflakes!

Check out Cyber Monday Sales on my online store, starting today!
Since snowflakes rarely fall in Victoria, I love to include them on my Christmas cards. Here is another card I created for my class.
The light mat is Glacier cardstock and the patterned paper is from White Pines. The sentiment is from, Merry, Merry and is stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with White Embossing powder on Poppy cardstock. I matted the piece with White Daisy cardstock that I used my Scallop Border Punch on the edge.

The green border is Fern cardstock and the snowflakes are stamped in Glacier ink from a retired stamp set. The outer border is stamped with Fern ink and is also from the same retired stamp set. I added a Glacier scalloped circle to mate each snowflake and a Turquoise gem to each snowflake center.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Merry, Merry
Paper: White Pines
Ink: Glacier; Fern; Versamark
Cardstock: Glacier; Fern; White Daisy; Poppy
Embellishments: Turquoise Gems; White Embossing Powder
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge; Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!