Saturday, January 2, 2016

Cup of tea luv?

Another card with Treats of Friendship and Georgie. I'm busy playing with my NEW goodies from our Spring Seasonal Expressions and will post that artwork soon!
The description for this card will read almost exactly the same as for the coffee card I just posted. I stamped with Treats of Friendship and coloured with my Shin Han alcohol markers and paper pieced with Georgie patterned paper. I used Whisper; Crystal Blue and Colonial White cardstock and glitter accents from Glacier Fundamentals Assortment.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Georgie
Stamp: Treats of Friendship
Cardstock: Whisper; Crystal Blue; Colonial White
Embellishments: Glacier Fundamentals Assortment
Tools: Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!