Sunday, February 14, 2016

Butterfly watercolour

Happy Valentine's Day, I hope yours was filled with love!

We have so many great NEW goodies in our Seasonal Expressions. I cannot myself from creating my own paper! This card uses, Your Beautiful Self, to make my own patterned paper.
I stamped randomly on Colonial White cardstock with these sweet butterfly images, with Memento Black ink. Then with Pixie; Pear; Canary; and Crystal Blue, I added a bit of colour with my waterbrush. The sentiment is from January's Stamp of the Month. I accented with Thistle cardstock and Purple Shimmer Trim. I added a border with my Black Journaling Pen and some Clear Sparkles and this card is done!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Your Beautiful Self; Beloved Bouquet
Ink: Crystal Blue; Pixie; Canary; Pear; Memento Black; Black Journaling Pen
Cardstock: Colonial White; Thistle
Embellishments: Purple Shimmer Trim; Clear Sparkles

1 comment:

  1. This idea works so well on this card too - I will have to check out my collection & give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!