Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Friend in ME!

There are some really fantastic NEW stamp sets in our Seasonal Expressions. This set, Friend in Me, sparked some great ideas when I saw it. Here is my favourite.
I random stamped the flowers and leaf images with Memento Black ink on White Daisy cardstock. I used my waterbrush along with Pixie; Canary; and Pear ink to lightly add colour to the smallest images. I matted the piece with Black cardstock, then found t his patterned piece of paper from Georgie. I stamped this wonderful sentiment in Black ink, then matted it. I added Silver Sequins and added Black lines with my Journaling pen.

This card has gone into my "don't sell or give away" card bins, as I love it so much. Here is what I used to create it.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Friend in Me
Paper: Georgie
Ink: Black; Pixie; Canary; Pear; Black Memento; Black Journaling Pen
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black
Embellishments: Silver Sequins
Tools: Waterbrush


1 comment:

  1. Love how you created this random stamping background - the watercolour touches on some of the images is just perfect

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!