Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Spring Happy Birthday

Here is another card created for my recent Springtime Wishes card class. For this card, I created more of a bouquet style of flower grouping.
This card started with a Slate cardstock mat, then I added this gorgeous patterned paper from Charlotte. Then I created a border using Sorbet cardstock; 2 different pieces of Charlotte patterned paper; and some Slate cardstock. 

For the flowers and leaves, I used my waterbrush again to colour them in with Pixie; Sorbet; Pear; Fern; and Champagne ink. I even added some Alcohol marker to the centre of the largest flower. After arranging and tucking everything in, I added Gold Sequins to the centre of the 2 flowers.

I stamped the sentiment from, Your Own Kind of Wonderful, then added some White with Gold Ribbon. Finally, I added a line around it all with my Black Journaling pen.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Springtime Wishes w/coordinating Dies; Your Own Kind of Wonderful
Paper: Charlotte
Ink: Pixie; Champagne; Sorbet; Pear; Fern; Black; Shin Han Alcohol Marker
Cardstock: Slate; Sorbet; White Daisy
Embellishments: Gold Sequins; White with Gold Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!