Thursday, March 3, 2016

Spring Flowers!

Today is a wonderful sunny day with so much pink about town, it is almost blinding! What on earth is the all of the blinding pink from you ask.....well from all of the cherry blossom trees that are in full bloom! We even had a wee bit of pink snow yesterday, as a bit of a wind whipped up mid afternoon. I'll bet you're jealous.........!
With that mean opening, I thought I would share a card with some pink flowers. I used the sweet set, Friend in Me and coloured the flowers in with a waterbrush. I used Pixie and Cotton Candy inks. I double stamped the sentiment with Black ink then matted the shape with Slate cardstock. The fantastic arrow paper is from Charlotte, as is the patterned border. I added NEW White & Gold Ribbon and a Black mat to finish the card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Friend in Me
Paper: Charlotte
Embellishments: White & Gold Ribbon
Ink: Pixie; Cotton Candy; Black
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge: Waterbrush


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!