Monday, March 14, 2016

Springtime Wishes

I recently created a card class using NEW Springtime Wishes stamp and die set. Here is one of the 4 designs in the card set.
I wanted to do something a little different with this set to show its versatility. I love leaves, so this design was fairly easy to come up with, with my rash of background stamping. I simply covered White Daisy cardstock with this stamped leaf. I used our 2" scallop punch, then used my Black Journaling pen to add the drawing around the outside of the circle.

I used Fern and Pear inks with my waterbrush, to colour in a select number and pattern of the leaves. Then on a scrap piece of White Daisy, I stamped and coloured another 4 leaves. Once I die cut the leaves, I popped them up over top of leaves on the background for more interest.

Once I stuck the stamped piece to Sorbet cardstock, I stamped the sentiment through the scalloped window. I added another outline with my Black Journaling pen, then some Coral Sequins.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Springtime Wishes w/coordinating dies
Cardstock: White Daisy; Sorbet
Ink: Black; Fern; Pear; Black Journaling Pen
Embellishments: Coral Sequins
Tools: 2" Scallop Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!