Monday, May 2, 2016

Happy Times

HAPPY TIMES is a stunning paper pack only available during May for FREE* since it is National Scrapbooking Month. Everything about this paper pack is STUNNING! It has gold foil, amazing colours and spectacular patterns.
I started with a Black mat on a Colonial White card base. I added this beautiful ombre pattern for both the large piece and border. I stamped the sentiment with 2 images from, Beyond Awesome. This stamp set has 6 AWESOME sentiments, plus 4 more words to use.

Then I used NEW Ornate Blossoms Stamp and Thin Cuts for the large die cut image. I stamped the image a second time on some scrap paper and fussy cut out the flower. I used Pixie ink and my water brush to add some colour, as well as, my Shin Han Alcohol Marker. I added a Gold Gem to the centre of the flower. The gold foil ribbon in the top left is part of a zip strip. Then I added some scribbling with my Black Journaling pen.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Ornate Blossoms; Beyond Awesome
Thin Cuts: Ornate Blossoms
Paper: Happy Times May Constant Campaign
Cardstock: ColonialWhite; Black
Ink: Black; Pixie; Shin Han Alcohol Marker; Black Journaling Pen
Embellishments: Gold Gems

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!