Saturday, May 14, 2016

Pink and Gold

Oh how I LOVE our Happy Times National Scrapbook Month promotional paper package and stamp set. I feel like you can never go wrong with pink and gold.
I added this Gold foil polka dotted zip strip between this lovely Gold foil and Pink ombre patterned paper from Happy Times. It was all framed by Black cardstock. I stamped the flowers with Pixie and Fern ink and added the sentiment with Black ink. The centre piece was mounted on Black and Fern cardstock and I added a frame with my Black Journaling Pen.
Happy Times
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Happy Times
Stamp: Happy Times
Ink: Fern; Pixie; Black
Cardstock: Black Fern; White Daisy
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Scallop Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!