Monday, May 30, 2016

Some kind of AWESOME!

I was away last week on an Oregon excursion. The beach just north of Yachats remains amazingly spectacular! Also, the shopping in Portland remains mighty fine, too. Especially when it is for craft tools! So, with this being the second last day you can order this amazing Happy Times paper pack, here is another card I made to swap at our recent Spring Up event.
This paper really does not need much of anything to make a fabulous card. I added Fern cardstock, then stamped with Beyond Awesome, which in of itself is awesome! I added some zip strip ribbons and Gold Sequins and this card was done.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: May Happy Times
Stamp: Beyond Awesome
Ink: Black; Black Journaling pen
Cardstock: White Daisy; Fern
Happy Times


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!