Thursday, June 2, 2016

A Bunch of Love

Wow, it is June! I just need to sit with that for a minute.............
Okay, now  lots of things come to mind that I need to get done! 
I'm going to create this post first, then I hear my rhubarb, raspberries and strawberries calling, along with many other things.
A Bunch of Love is a wonderful and versatile new stamp set with coordinating dies, from our Seasonal Expressions.
I started with pretty patterned paper from Penelope on a Black mat. The border is more patterned paper from the pack and some Aqua Shimmer Trim. I cut this shape with Art Philosophy in White Daisy and Black cardstock.

The die cut image I coloured in with a waterbrush and Thistle; Pear; and Crystal Blue ink. I did stamp with Memento black ink first, so the image would not run once wet.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: A Bunch of Love with coordinating dies
Paper: Penelope
Ink: Thistle; Crystal Blue; Pear; Memento Black
Tools: Waterbrush; Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!