Sunday, July 10, 2016

A Happy Birthday

I just arrived home from a week's long vacation on Pender Island, with my husband. We enjoyed a peaceful week and discovered many beautiful beaches; trails; and nature places on both North and South Pender Islands. I am sunburned, exhausted, but relaxed and ready to get my CRAFT on!
This card used patterned paper from the lovely, Florence. I matted it with Flaxen cardstock on a Colonial White card base. I cut this amazing shape with Ornate Blossoms Thin Cuts and stamped the coordinating image from Ornate Blossoms. I used my Shin Han Markers to colour some highlights in then stuck it to a zip strip from retired Happy Times. I stamped the sentiment with Fern ink from May's stamp of the month, Celebrate with Cake. The banner is from the same set, stamped with Peacock ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Florence; retired Happy Times
Stamp: Ornate Blossoms with coordinating Thin Cuts
Cardstock: Flaxen; Colonial White
Ink: Peacock; Fern; Shin Han Alcohol Markers; Memento Black 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!