Sunday, August 21, 2016

Swirly Seashells

I have been posting lots of cards on Instagram, then forgetting to share them to my blog. Here is one of the first cards I made with new product from our Annual Expressions.
I love shells, so Swirly Seashells was a must have for my first group of products bought. I random stamped with Cocoa ink on sanded Bamboo cardstock, using all of the shells in this set, to create my own paper. I matted with Desert Sand cardstock that I punched with our Scalloped Border punch.

I stamped the main shell in Versamark, then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, on white cardstock. I used our watercolour paints to fill it in. I took some White Twine and rubbed it in my Desert Sand stamp pad, then tied it up and fringed it out.

The sentiment is from a retired set that I stamped with Cocoa ink on sanded Crystal Blue cardstock. I added some Mini Pearls to finish off this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Swirly Seashells
Ink: Cocoa; Versamark
Cardstock: Crystal Blue; Bamboo; Desert Sand
Embellishments: White Twine; Gold Embossing Powder


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card, Nancy! I'm glad you posted it to your blog - I knew I'd seen it SOMEWHERE but couldn't find the post! I'll update my link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
    buy seeds

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!