Saturday, March 4, 2017

A month late!

Yes, this stamp set is no longer available and Spring/Easter are still being dreamed of for most. That said, I wanted to post this anyway, because I am having fun with watercolour. I was inspired by a card Wendy Coffman made.
I used my current favourite, Glacier for my cardstock and stamped the flowers in coordinating ink and one line in Black ink. I stamped the grass several times in Fern ink and stamped the sentiment in Black ink.

I coloured the bunny with my Waterbrush with Raspberry and Saddle ink. The watercolour background is Lagoon; Raspberry and Flaxen with a wee bit of Sweet Leaf. Oh and the splatters are Raspberry, too! I also added some White Gems and a Scallop Punched Border.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Easter Bunny Feb SOTM
Cardstock: Glacier; White Daisy; Watercolour Paper
Ink: Black; Raspberry; Saddle; Fern Glacier; Black Journaling Pen
Embellishments: White Gems

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you posted anyway, this is darling and the bright watercolor is delightful! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!