Thursday, March 2, 2017

Tea-rrific

We have a very sweet Stamp of the Month for March, Tea-rrific. 
I used Pixie cardstock as a base and stamped a star pattern with coordinating ink. Both sentiments are stamped with Black ink. I did a bit ink brushing on our Watercolour paper in Lagoon; Raspberry and Flaxen inks for the piece behind the cups. I stamped and cut the cups out of White Daisy; Lagoon; and White Daisy cardstock. I also cut out the flower and watercoloured it with Raspberry ink.

I added a thin strip of White Glitter paper above the watercolour piece and some Clear Glitz to the centre of the flower.
Stamps
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Tea-rrific, March SOTM
Cardstock: White Daisy; Pixie; Lagoon; Watercolour; White Glitter
Ink: Raspberry; Lagoon; Flaxen; Black; Black Journaling Pen
Embellishments: Clear Glitz

2 comments:

  1. I am really loving the March SOTM! I read through your description to see what patterned paper you used, and see that you painted it yourself!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Nancy! I love the watercolored background and your stack of cups. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!