Monday, March 13, 2017

Use your paper scraps!

 I have been trying to figure out the best way to store my cut paper scraps, or maybe just to throw them away! I notice I have been creating a lot of scrap or striped cards of late! This one is no exception.
This patterned paper is from Hello Lovely and works really well for a background. I used a  Slate mat and scalloped border. The sentiment is from Dreamin' Big Cardmaking and is stamped in Black ink. Then I stamped and die cut this sweet girl from School Kids. I coloured her with  my Shin Han Alcohol Markers and added some faceted Gems.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: School Kids w/coordinating Thin Cut dies; Dreamin' Big Cardmaking
Paper: Hello Lovely
Cardstock: Slate; White Daisy
Ink: Black; Shin Han Alcohol Markers
Embellishments: Grey faceted Gems


2 comments:

  1. At the beginning of January, I made it my mission to use up the entire season sampler we get to make cards. I got creative and used my cricut many times to create the main accent, such as donuts, ice cream and even a rocket. It used up teeny tiny scraps and I barely had anything left to toss out. :) Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Nancy! I love the girl and that sentiment! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!