Thursday, June 15, 2017

Oh where oh where have I been.......

Wow, have I ever been neglecting my blog. I have been all over Instagram, but don't seem to complete the circle of posting the same things here that I post there. So, let's catch up.

You may first notice the difference in how my pictures look....cell phone is the culprit. I take all pics for other sites with my phone, rather than my camera and while the quality of the photos is not as good, they are still decent.

This is now a beautiful retired stamp, Live Beautifully. I stamped with Tangerine, then used my water brush and coloured in some Hollyhock ink. The cardstock is Sunset and Lagoon and I inked some White Twine. I finished the card off with Black lines using my Journaling pen.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Live Beautifully retired
Cardstock: Sunset; Lagoon; White Daisy; Black
Ink: Tangerine; Hollyhock; Lagoon; Black; Black Journaling Pen
Embellishments: White Twine

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring of that wonderful rose! Great card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley stunning! I don't do instagram... so I do miss you here in blogland!! Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I'm glad you are posting to the blog - I've not actually gotten onto Instagram yet. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!