Friday, September 1, 2017

Let's get SASSY!

Another peek at a new stamp set available Today, Sep 1 in our NEW Seasonal Expressions. This scrolly sweet set has 4 sentiments and is called, Southern Sass.
I paired this set with retired patterned paper and Created to Create. I also wanted to show  you an AMAZING and FANTASTIC addition to our spectacular products. Double Sided Cardstock.....the back side if a lighter shade of the signature colour. In these cards I have used Poppy and Pomegranate, then also used the backside of each colour. So our colour palette has gone from 41 to 82....badda bing..badda bang!
Get your NEW stamps sets TODAY, Sep 1!

 All supplies are Close to My Heart.
Stamp: Southern Sass; Created to Create
Cardstock: Poppy; Pomegranate; White Daisy
Embellishments: Poppy Thick Twine; Glitter Gems; Black embossing powder
Ink: Pomegranate; Versamark; Black Journaling pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!