Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Super Girl

I am smitten with our new Super Girl stamp & Thin Cuts combo set, not to mention what I consider a coordinating stamp set, Comic Book Scenes background set.
I started this card by opening up our Volume 4, Make It From Your Heart How To pattern pages. This is the card pattern that caught my eye. I used patterned paper from Stargazer. Then I stamped with Comic Book Scenes with Blossom ink on White Daisy cardstock. I added lines to each piece with my Black journaling pen.

I stamped and cut out the strong Super Girl, then coloured her with my Shin Han Alcohol markers. After I stamped the sentiment with Ruby ink, I outlined it too, with my Black Journaling pen. Then I coloured the popped up POW with my Clear Shimmer Pen.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Super Girl w/coordinating Thin Cuts
Cardstock: White Daisy; Ruby
Ink: Memento Black; Ruby; Black Journaling Pen; Shin Han Alcohol Markers; Clear Shimmer Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!